Fischer SCS Skate
Well equipped in every ski marathon. The new DTG WC Plus finish of the SCS Skate makes for top gliding performance in all snow conditions. Featuring the new and highly aerodynamic tip for easy skiing over long distances. The best alternative to the World Cup models.
- The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.
- Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing.
- Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibres for minimum weight and perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.