Fischer Fibre Crown EF
Vario Crown model for newcomers and advanced skiers who are in search of a reliable companion. Thanks to the forgiving kick action, the new Efficient Forward technology offers the basis for an easygoing skiing experience, even if the skier’s own technique has not reached world champion level yet.
- Unrestricted gliding. Offset base structure makes the ski fast and suitable for all uses.
- Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
- 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibres and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.
- Fibreglass/wood core with integrated air channels to save up to 250 g in weight compared to pure wood cores. A further 40 g lighter with volcanic basalt fibres.
- The new generation of Crown technology: a combination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
- Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased: this guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience.