Fischer Control Step-In IFP Binding
Fischer Control step-in bindings are TURNAMIC® touring bindings—easy to use and adjustable without tools so you can spend the day cross-country skiing, not fiddling with bindings.
- Easy to use with a simple step-in entry and a quick turn of the Turn Lock lever for exit
- Adjustable without tools—moving the binding forward increases grip, while moving the binding back increases glide
- Flowflex technology allows the binding to float on the plate rails for a more complete ski flex and improved kick
- Molded ridges on the binding mesh with your boot soles for increased power transfer and control
- Compatible with TURNAMIC, NNN and Prolink race and touring boots
- Mounts on any ski with a TURNAMIC IFP Plate