2017 Giant Trance 2 (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano SLX 1×11-speed drivetrain with Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes