2017 Giant Stance 2 (27.5″)
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimized for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air 120mm-travel fork
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 2×9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Rocky Mountain Pipeline 750 MSL (27.5+”)
The confidence of plus-sized tires in raw, technical terrain is now available in an aggressive trail chassis. The new Pipeline plows through greasy roots and square-edged chunder with authority, while providing near limitless traction on rocky, slippery climbs.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Boost 148mm Rear Triangle
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RT Debonair 130mm
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC 150mm
- Brakes – Shimano M506
- Shifters – Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth
2017 Giant Liv Pique Advanced SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique Advanced SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique Advanced SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific composite frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2016Norco Storm 7.4 (27.5″)
Designed with the recreational rider in mind, the 2016 Norco Storm 7.4 is a hardtail mountain bike for the masses. Featuring 650B wheels, this is the perfect ride for exploring new trails with family and friends. Take a spin on one and feel the difference: reliable braking, smooth, crisp shifting, responsive handling all in a light weight design that will help you get the most from your ride, every time.
Sold out for 2016!
2017 Giant Anthem SX 2 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer-so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
10″ Norco Run Bike (Girls EVA)
Start your little ripper off right with Norco’s Run Bike. It features a tough, light aluminum frame, 5 spoke mag wheels, and EVA tires for the ultimate in maintenance-free adventures. A low stand-over height makes it easy for kids to put their feet down for pushing, running, and stopping. This lets them learn how to balance and steer quickly and confidently.
2016 Kona Lanai (27.5″)
The 2016 Kona Lanai is the ideal mountain bike for those looking to step with confidence into the big, wide world of off-road riding. Featuring the same geometry used on the Kona high-end mountain bike hard tails, where performance, comfort and fun are key requirements, let the 2016 Kona Lanai take you on the adventure of a lifetime.
2017 Kona Precept 150 (27.5″)
The Precept 150 has the body of an efficient trail bike and an attitude that is begging for downhill runs. With capable 27.5-inch wheels, wildly efficient Swinger Independent Suspension and 150mm of blazing-fast downhill travel, the Precept 150 delivers so much performance you’ll feel like you’re cheating the next time you ride.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 150mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Swinger
- Front/Rear Suspension: 150mm/150mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: Suntour Aion 150mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Acera
- Front Tire: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5×2.40″
- Saddle: Kona XC
10″ Norco Run Bike (Girls Air)
Start your little ripper off right with Norco’s Run Bike. It features a tough, light aluminum frame, spoked 10″ wheels, and pneumatic tires for a great ride. A low stand-over height makes it easy for kids to put their feet down for pushing, running, and stopping. This lets them learn how to balance and steer quickly and confidently.