2017 Giant Liv Suede 1
Remember those childhood days when we soared on our bikes through the neighborhood? Suede aims to rejuvenate your spirit and bring the fun back to riding with its ultra-comfy frame design and components. Unlike the bikes from decades ago, Suede is lightweight and extremely stable to put your mind at ease and get you to your destination quickly, but most importantly – with a smile on your face. The crafty design lets you stay in the saddle and put your feet flat on the ground, rather than having to reach down on tip-toes, which comes in super handy when starting and stopping during in-town riding.
- Step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame allows rider to touch the ground while in a seated position
- Fenders, front basket, rear carrier, kickstand, chainguard
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (phew, that’s a mouthful!) was designed to be the perfect XC weapon.With a relatively slack head angle, 27.5-inch wheels, and 120mm of travel front and rear courtesy of Fox, and technical sections just got a lot easier. Go ahead, charge it — you’re fully equipped to take the hard line with Shimano SLX/XT 2×10 gearing and Shimano’s superb SLX brakes. Race Face is British Columbia-born and bred the same as Rocky Mountain, so of course the cranks, saddle, stem, post, and wide Evolve bars are exceptionally capable.
Junior Trade-in Program
Having equipment that is both comfortable and properly sized will boost confidence and increase enjoyment. The Skookum “Grow with You” program, covering bikes and skis, is here to help keep your children in the right sized gear, year after year. Whether your little ripper is heading out for their first nordic ski with the Jack Rabbits program, or is training to make it onto the BC Alpine Team, the right equipment can make all the difference in the world.
With the “Grow with You” program, we welcome parents to bring in bikes or skis within two years of purchase for up to 50% of their value to be put towards new equipment.
- Within 12 months, receive a trade-in value of 50% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Between 13 – 24 months, receive a trade-in value of 30 – 40% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Only valid for junior products.
- Equipment being traded in must be clean and in resellable condition. While normal wear is acceptable, excessive wear will reduce the trade-in value.
- Credit may only be used for the purchase of new junior bikes, skis, ski boots, and ski bindings.
- Original receipt must be shown to receive credit.
14″ Norco Ninja
The 2016 Norco Ninja has been designed with freedom and adventure in mind. The 14″ wheels are fitted to tires capable of riding smooth pavement or bumpy dirt paths. Stopping power is doubled with the combination of a coaster brake and a super-powerful V-brake. To keep the weight to a minimum, while keep strength to a maximum, aluminum has been used throughout the bike.
Sold out for 2016!
10″ Norco Run Bike (Girls Air)
Start your little ripper off right with Norco’s Run Bike. It features a tough, light aluminum frame, spoked 10″ wheels, and pneumatic tires for a great ride. A low stand-over height makes it easy for kids to put their feet down for pushing, running, and stopping. This lets them learn how to balance and steer quickly and confidently.
10″ Norco Run Bike (Girls EVA)
Start your little ripper off right with Norco’s Run Bike. It features a tough, light aluminum frame, 5 spoke mag wheels, and EVA tires for the ultimate in maintenance-free adventures. A low stand-over height makes it easy for kids to put their feet down for pushing, running, and stopping. This lets them learn how to balance and steer quickly and confidently.
2017 Giant Contend SL1
The perfect foray into competitive road performance, the all-new Contend SL offers a smooth riding experience to aspiring road riders. Built on Giant’s industry-leading ALUXX SL aluminum technology, this all-rounder blends speedy acceleration with overall comfort and control. Seamless disc-brake integration means confident braking in variable road and weather conditions. The innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost dampens road vibration for a better ride quality. And the proven combination of an OverDrive tapered steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket ensures precise handling and maximum pedaling efficiency.
- ALUXX SL-grade frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed componentry
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Stance 2 (27.5″)
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimized for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air 120mm-travel fork
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 2×9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes