2017 Giant Contend 1
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, the all-new Contend is the result of a dedicated approach to road performance. Born in Giant’s own in-house aluminum forging facility, and engineered with ALUXX aluminum technology, it features geometry that’s specifically aimed at confident performance in variable terrain and road conditions. It’s the perfect blend of speed, comfort and control.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer damps vibrations
- Giant SR-2 rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless steel spokes
- Shimano Sora 9-speed componentry with Tektro rim brakes
2017 Kona Dr. Dew
Clean, simple, stylish and dependable: we pull out all the stops on the Dr Dew. Its 1x drivetrain is the first thing to catch your eye—the simple wide range of gears is perfect for flat cruises but also makes quick work of fast hill sprints. The sensible fenders, hydraulic disc brakes and plush Clement 40c tires showcase our attention to urban environments. Designed to turn heads, the Dr. Dew is built to last like only a Kona can.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB SX17
- Fork: Kona Project Two Aluminum Disc
- Crankset: SRAM FCS350
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona Aluminum Riser bar, Kona Control stem, Kona Race Light grips
- Brakes: Shimano Acera
- Tires: Clement X’Plor MSO 700x40c
- Saddle: Kona Commuter
2017 Giant Liv Avail SL1
A lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you, the Avail SL Disc was born ready for the longest days on the road. It never hurts to throw in looks that outshine the pack; with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style. Powerful disc brakes offer confidence and control in variable conditions.
- ALUXX SL-grade frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Giant Defy 1 Disc
With a frame made of lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum and proven geometry, the 2016 Giant Defy 1 Disc is a versatile choice for everyday road rides or long weekend adventures. Now featuring disc-brake technology for added control, plus the D-Fuse seatpost to smooth out the ride, it’s a well-mannered machine even on less-than-perfect roads. And its combination of the OverDrive tapered steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket ensures precise handling and maximum pedaling efficiency, helping you stay at the head of the pack.
2016Norco Storm 7.4 (27.5″)
Designed with the recreational rider in mind, the 2016 Norco Storm 7.4 is a hardtail mountain bike for the masses. Featuring 650B wheels, this is the perfect ride for exploring new trails with family and friends. Take a spin on one and feel the difference: reliable braking, smooth, crisp shifting, responsive handling all in a light weight design that will help you get the most from your ride, every time.
Sold out for 2016!
2017 Giant Fastroad Comax 1
This agile and smooth-riding flat-bar bike offers an exhilarating blend of road bike speed and versatility. Engineered with Giant’s CoMax composite and the proprietary D-Fuse seatpost, the frameset delivers a lively and comfortable ride quality. Fast-rolling 700c wheels give you confidence and control, whether you’re zipping through the city or out on a training ride.
- CoMax composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes
10″ Norco Run Bike (Girls Air)
Start your little ripper off right with Norco’s Run Bike. It features a tough, light aluminum frame, spoked 10″ wheels, and pneumatic tires for a great ride. A low stand-over height makes it easy for kids to put their feet down for pushing, running, and stopping. This lets them learn how to balance and steer quickly and confidently.
10″ Norco Run Bike (Girls EVA)
Start your little ripper off right with Norco’s Run Bike. It features a tough, light aluminum frame, 5 spoke mag wheels, and EVA tires for the ultimate in maintenance-free adventures. A low stand-over height makes it easy for kids to put their feet down for pushing, running, and stopping. This lets them learn how to balance and steer quickly and confidently.