2017 Evox City 520 e-bike
Four years ago, at eVox, we chose to blaze a new trail and create an electric bicycle that was unique as well as top performing. By developing our own proprietary propulsion system in Canada, in addition to producing our bikes here, we ensure flawless control over all aspects of the eVox, from design through production, guaranteeing you receive an exceptional electric bicycle. You really need to try the eVox CITY in order to understand all the possibilities it opens
up for you … and you’ll see electric bicycles in a different light.
• Lightweight and well-balanced
• Comfortable seat
• Extremely stable ride
• Mechanical disc brake with motor kill-switch
• Rear/ front fenders
• Rear carrier
• Weight of 54 lbs (with battery)
10″ Norco Run Bike (Girls Air)
Start your little ripper off right with Norco’s Run Bike. It features a tough, light aluminum frame, spoked 10″ wheels, and pneumatic tires for a great ride. A low stand-over height makes it easy for kids to put their feet down for pushing, running, and stopping. This lets them learn how to balance and steer quickly and confidently.
2017 Giant Stance 2 (27.5″)
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimized for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air 120mm-travel fork
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 2×9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Liv Pique SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific Aluxx frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Scott CR1 20
The 2016 Scott CR1 20’s IMP Carbon frame offers the perfect balance of performance and comfort at a more affordable price point. Designed to save the rider from shock and vibration, the CR1 is the ideal choice for the enthusiast who wants to enjoy long rides but doesn’t want to feel beat up at the end of the day.
2017 Giant Trance Advanced 1 (27.5″)
The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5 wheels. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favorite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting-edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
2016Norco Storm 7.4 (27.5″)
Designed with the recreational rider in mind, the 2016 Norco Storm 7.4 is a hardtail mountain bike for the masses. Featuring 650B wheels, this is the perfect ride for exploring new trails with family and friends. Take a spin on one and feel the difference: reliable braking, smooth, crisp shifting, responsive handling all in a light weight design that will help you get the most from your ride, every time.
Sold out for 2016!
2017 Giant Trance 2 (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano SLX 1×11-speed drivetrain with Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes