2016 Scott Contessa Genius 710 (27.5″)
Scott’s Women’s trail products have been developed with single track lover in mind. The Contessa Genius 710 is a serious trail bike that floats up technical climbs and happily tears down the other side. Scott’s TwinLoc remote lets you adjust the suspension to match the terrain, and the 27.5″ wheels match excellent acceleration with smooth-rolling efficiency.
2018 Giant Trance 1
This is a trail bike that thrives in the most challenging conditions. The frameset is engineered with a lightweight yet super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with updated Maestro rear suspension featuring a trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm. The result: 140mm of smooth, active rear travel to conquer the roughest trails. Frame geometry is designed around its 27.5 wheels, which deliver both quickness and control on rugged terrain. It also comes with a 150mm suspension fork for even more confidence, making it perfect for technical terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 150mm-travel fork
- Fox Float Performance DPX2 trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12-speed drivetrain
- Giant XC-1 Disc wheelset with Maxxis High Roller II tubeless tires
- Color: Satin/Black/Neon Red
2017 Giant Reign 2 (27.5″)
Bolstered by 160mm of smooth and active Maestro rear suspension travel, a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frameset, and 27.5 wheel technology, Reign gives you the confidence to tackle aggressive terrain. It’s smooth enough to fly down sketchy descents and efficient enough to scoot up steep climbs with less effort. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or oil shock-compatible shock mounts help make Reign a great choice for rowdy trail riding and enduro racing.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch DebonAir RT rear shock
- Giant P-AM2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Stance 2 (27.5″)
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimized for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air 120mm-travel fork
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 2×9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Anthem SX 1 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer—so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XCT-1 wheels with Sapim Race Spokes
- Shimano XT 1×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance Advanced 1 (27.5″)
The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5 wheels. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favorite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting-edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Stable and confident, the Instinct is an all-day singletrack adventure kind of bike. Its versatility is unparalleled, with a wide range of Ride-9™ geometry and suspension adjustments for whatever terrain you want to tackle.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Rear Triangle
- Shock – Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance 130mm
- Fork – Fox 34 Float Performance 140mm
- Brakes – Shimano SLX 180mm
- Shifters – Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm
2018 Giant Liv Embolden 2
With 120 mm of suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlocked your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
- 120 mm of travel front and rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and handling
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- FlexPoint Suspension eliminates complex pivots and linkages to provide an effective, lightweight and durable suspension system that’s easy to maintain.
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- ALUXX-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- SR Suntour Axon 120mm-travel fork
- SR Suntour Epixon R rear shock
- Giant XC-2 wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tubeless tires
- Shimano 2×9-speed shifting with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance 1.5 LTD (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XC-1 wheels with Sapim spokes
- Shimano XT 2×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes