Backcountry Boots & Bindings
Backcountry Gear & Safety Equip.
Waxes and Tuning
Cross Country Bindings & Poles
Cross Country Boots
Cross Country Skis
Waxes and Tuning
95mm and Wider
Narrower than 95mm
Gear and accessories
Waxes and Tuning
Buy Back Program
Wax and Tuning
The Kenja is the slimmer, a little more piste-oriented version of the Aura. It features a 90mm waist, moderate taper in the tip, and the added maneuverability of tip and tail rocker. These design elements create easier, more playful handling, while maintaining the edge grip, stability, and frontside performance that have made it one of the most popular all mountain skis on the market.
The Mantra is a classic. Even though it has come with a full rocker construction for a while, the ski still follows its initial philosophy, functioning as a never-failing always-reliable workhorse everywhere. Taking on any snow conditions, from powder to ice, requires a well-designed ski that turns compromises into advantages. Thanks to early taper in the tip, a 100mm waist width, and the perfect match between rocker and ski flex, the Mantra’s signature soft snow performance is forgiving and confidence-inspiring. Two sheets of titanal and a perfectly matched sidecut give it the tenacious edge grip that it’s always been known for.
The new Yumi is completely re-designed with a wider, 84mm waist, creating an even more playful, easy handling ski. We have also updated it with Titanal Band construction, adding stability and smoothness without extra weight. It features tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper in the tip. The strength of the Yumi has always been the huge range of skiers’ abilities who could enjoy it, and the lively, yet stable feel on the front side blended with the float and maneuverability for an occasional off piste ramble make it yet another winner.
Women’s Sport Alpine Package
To help you spend less time shopping and more time actually skiing, we have put together a superb downhill ski package specifically for women.
- Skis: Rossignol Temptation 80
- Bindings: Rossignol Saphir
- Boots: Tecnica Ten.2
- Poles: Salomon Arctic
- Includes the binding mount & hotwax
The Yaktrax Pro will instantly give you better traction, confidence and safety on packed snow or ice. Walk, run, or work on slick surfaces with the same stability you’re accustomed to on dry surfaces. Don’t let the winter weather put a damper on your outdoor activities or athletic training with the Yaktrax Pro!
- SPIKELESS, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- 360° OF TRACTION WITH PATENTED SKID LOCK COIL SYSTEM
- DURABLE NATURAL RUBBER OUTERBAND FOR FLEXIBLE FIT
- ABRASION RESISTANT 1.4MM STEEL COILS
- REMOVABLE STRAP ENSURES SECURE FIT
- HEEL TAB ALLOWS FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
- SHAPED COIL
Junior Trade-in Program
Having equipment that is both comfortable and properly sized will boost confidence and increase enjoyment. The Skookum “Grow with You” program, covering bikes and skis, is here to help keep your children in the right sized gear, year after year. Whether your little ripper is heading out for their first nordic ski with the Jack Rabbits program, or is training to make it onto the BC Alpine Team, the right equipment can make all the difference in the world.
With the “Grow with You” program, we welcome parents to bring in bikes or skis within two years of purchase for up to 50% of their value to be put towards new equipment.
- Within 12 months, receive a trade-in value of 50% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Between 13 – 24 months, receive a trade-in value of 30 – 40% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Only valid for junior products.
- Equipment being traded in must be clean and in resellable condition. While normal wear is acceptable, excessive wear will reduce the trade-in value.
- Credit may only be used for the purchase of new junior bikes, skis, ski boots, and ski bindings.
- Original receipt must be shown to receive credit.