2013 Fischer Superlite Crown (Demo skis)
Reg. $420 Sale $273
These Fischer Superlite Crown skis with Salomon SNS Profil bindings were used as demo skis and are now ready for a new home. They are in excellent condition and are one of the best performing waxless skis on the market.
Sizes available – 182, 192, 202
2015 Fischer RCS Carbonlite Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $934.99 Sale 654.99
- NIS Plate
- Core: Air Core Carbonlite, Hole Ski Tip, Carbon Tip & Tail
- Base: World Cup Plus
- Base Tuning: DTG WC Plus
- Sidecut: World Cup
Includes Salomon Equipe Skate binding
Sizes available: 177
2015 Fischer RCS Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $758.99 Sale $529.99
- Sidecut World Cup Skate: Arrow-shaped 41-44-44 improves performance and dynamics
- Weight: 1080g/187cm
- Base: WC Plus
- Air Core Carbon
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser structure ideal for combating moisture and warm conditions
- Prewaxed: Hot fluorinated wax protects against debris and oxidation
- Finish First: Unificiation of each individual technology in the finishing base treatment process
- Skating 115 Mold: Special camber and stretched snow contact points increase stability and energize kick
- Power Edge: A reinforced chassis delivers a longer service life and reduces wax wear
- Computer Flex Control: Minimizes differences in residual tension and camber pressure while providing premium kick and climb perforance
- Precision Pairing System: Automated measurements of a host of pairing criteria ensures precision in pairing process
Includes Salomon SNS Pilot Equipe Skate binding
Sizes available: 182 Stiff
2015 Rossignol Delta Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $385 Sale $269.50
Performance, lightness, ease, comfort and precision are the main features of the DELTA SKATING NIS. Specially developed for the practice of skating, it incorporates excellent components such as honeycomb technology, carbon, a very precise camber. Declination of the model DELTA COURSE SKATING, it is intended for all the good skiers who want a performance and comfortable ski. It is equipped with NIS Concept.
Includes Salomon SNS Pilot Sport Skate binding
Sizes available: 186
2016 Fischer SCS Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $440 Sale $308
The Fischer SCS Skate ski is a high-quality alternative to the World Cup models. The SCS is designed to work in all snow conditions and is a trusty companion on your first ski marathon, as well as a potential mainstay in your ski bag. Though not as springy as other models, the SCS brings uncommon durability and makes a great starting point, whether you have designs on making the varsity squad or skiing the Birkie.
- Sidecut: Arrow-shaped 41-44-44 improves performance and dynamics
- Weight: 1270g/187cm
- Base: Ultra-tuned WC Pro, suitable for universal use
- Air Core Basalite Pro: built-in air channels in the fiberglass/lightweight wood core help distribute pressure more efficiently
- Precision Pairing System
- Skating 115 Mold: stretches snow contact points to improve stability and energize kick
- Power Edge
Includes Salomon SNS Profile Equipe binding
Sizes available: 172
2016 Fischer Superlite Crown (Demo skis)
Reg. $445 Sale $310
These 2016 Fischer Superlite Crown skis were used as demo skis this season and are now for sale. Lightweight full-faced HP laminate, Vario Crown, Efficient Forward and Air Core make for an exception ski in all conditions with superb grip and glide.
Sizes available – 199cm
2016 Rossignol Delta Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $410 Sale $287
- Skis are paired using the Rossignol Fit System (RFS) which measures closing flex and camber shape, ensuring precisely matched skis for optimum selection and fit
- The lower, shorter tip lightens swing weight and improves maneuverability, while the Double Groove Guide enhances stability and tracking
- Features the race-ready Nomex Honeycomb core
- Uses fiberglass laminate instead of carbon for a softer, more accessible flex
Includes Salomon SNS Pilot Equipe Skate binding on NIS plate
Sizes available: 173, 180
2016 Salomon RC Skin (Demo skis)
Reg. $560 Sale $392
The Salomon Equipe RC Skin allows you to experience top level classic performance without the challenge of daily waxing. The SKINGRIP inserts deliver precise, secure grip and silent, fast gliding for skiers who demand high performance in various snow conditions.
- SkinGrip+ Technology
- Propulsion ski construction
- Digital Dynamic Flex Control
- D-Carbon Core
- G5 Zeolite Universal Base
- Protective Foil
- World Cup Grinding
- Digital Grinding Measurement
- 1300 grams
Includes Salomon SNS Profile Equipe Classic bindings
Sizes available: 196
2017 Rossignol X-ium Classic WCS C2 R-Grip
The X-IUM CLASSIC WCS C2 R-Grip is an elite-level, high-performance World Cup Classic ski designed for competitive athletes. Featuring a new athlete-approved, World Cup base-grind structure, 3D Profile construction, Nomex Honeycomb core and Control Edge ABS sidewalls, the X-ium Classic WCS is ultra-lightweight and delivers powerful and precise competition-level performance. New Bi-Edge technology provides a longer camber pocket and combines with a specialized kick zone for a stronger, easier kick.
The C2 R-Grip model is the wax-version of a universal classic ski ideal for most snow conditions.
-R-Grip Waxless Pattern
Base: K7000 R-Grip Base
Weight: 500 g (Length 198 cm)
Length recommended by the manufacturer:
> 80 kg: 208
75 – 80 kg: 203 – 208
70 – 75 kg: 203
65 – 70 kg: 198 – 203
60 – 65 kg: 191 – 198
55 – 60 kg: 191
50 – 55 kg: 186 – 191
40 – 50 kg: 186
2017 Rossignol X’ium Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $640 Sale $448
The all-new Rossignol X-ium Skating is a top-level race ski developed for competitive athletes and expert skate skiers. Featuring the same construction and pairing process as X-ium WCS (World Cup Series) skis, the new X-ium Skating delivers a new level of performance for expert skiers not committed at the World Cup level.
Based on the WCS S2 model, all Rossignol X-ium Skating skis are paired using the Rossignol Fit System (RFS), which measures closing flex and camber shape, ensuring precisely matched pairs for optimum selection and fit. With the carbon removed, the X-ium Skating delivers a larger sweet spot for more accessible, high-performance racing.
Includes Salomon SNS Pilot Equipe skate binding mounted to NIS plate
Sizes available: 186
2017 Salomon Equipe RC Skin (Demo skis)
Reg. $540 Sale $378
Experience top level classic performance without the challenge of daily waxing. The SKINGRIP inserts in the Salomon Equipe RC Skin ski deliver precise, secure grip and silent, fast gliding for skiers who demand high performance in various snow conditions.
- Skiing Style
- Classic Waxless
- Core Material
- D-Carbon: Lightweight performance core coming out of the Racing S-lab development. Torsion rigidity, easy and efficient kick, and lightweight are all things you will experience with the D-Carbon core.
- Propulsion Ski Construction
- D2FC Digital Dynamic Flex Control: Digital control of the molding press enables generating the optimal flex and camber for specific performance on snow. D2FC also ensures perfect ski pairing.
- Skingrip+: Skin with equal balance of grip and glide
- G5 Zeolit Universal Base: World Cup Performance base with maximum performance Zeolit additive for better wax absorption and retention
- World Cup Grinding
- Digital Grinding Measurement: Salomon’s most precise stone grinding and digital measurement ensure the optimum structure and depth for better performance on every condition.
- Classic Parallel Race Sidecut: Parallel sidecut that helps skis track straight and fast.
Includes Salomon Prolink bindings (NNN compatible)
Sizes available: 188, 201, 206
2018 Rossignol R-Skin Race (Demo skis)
Reg. $640 Sale $448
The R-Skin Race IFP features the exact same construction as the X-IUM Classic, making it livelier than the other skin skis in Rossignol lineup. It comes with an ultra light honeycomb core offering effortless performance on difficult terrains and through step turns. The dynamic personality of the ski allows technical skiers to use it as a race ski but with the comfort of the skins making the ski more forgiving and more accessible. The Active Cap construction enhances the lateral rigidity without compromising the flexiblity of the ski. It feels very pleasant and will never let you down regardless of the conditions. The R-Skin skins are short and tapered, they offer an excellent glide-grip ratio and make classic ski sessions easier when you don’t have much time to prep. Last innovation on this ski, the new IFP plate designed to work with the new Turnamic bindings developed by Rossignol. It is compatible with NNN, Prolink or Turnamic boots but it doesn’t work with SNS systems for now.
Includes Rossignol Turnamic Race Classic bindings
Sizes available: 203, 208