Fischer Carbonlite Skate Cold
Top performance at World Cup level: the Carbonlite Skate Cold offers a base and Cold finish from the World Cup. At -2°C and colder the RACE CODE model stands out through extremely easy skiing and optimum gliding characteristics.
- Fine and flat Cold structure, perfect for cold and dry conditions. Produced using a synthetic diamond.
- Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
- The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing.
- Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre for ski tip, ski tail and as laminate. Extremely tough and minimum weight.
- Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- The lightest material from Fischer: bidirectional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500 g per ski and top performance.
K2 Aluminum Avalanche Probe
Aluminum alloy shaft with alloy hardware
Extended – 300 cm (118 in)
Collapsed – 42 cm (16.5 in)
Ruler – 300 cm length allows full-depth probing and 1 cm marking on shaft of probe ensure accuracy in depth observations.
Trigger Pull Handle – A secure, rapid probe deployment that also keeps the probe packaged neatly when not in use.
Backslide Auto-Lock – Secure auto-locking hardware and non-slip textured shaft allow for easy assembly with gloved hands.
Swix LF8 Glidewax (60g)
Temperature range from -4°C to 4°C (25°F to 39°F). Recommended iron temp: 130°C (266°F). A continuation of the LF8, a great wax for both base-prep and training. It can also can be used as a race wax, preferably with Cera F powder on top. Easy to melt and very convenient to work with.