You know all those amazing trails at South Canoe that we all LOVE so much? Well, it’s time to give them some TLC, as the winter was a bit hard on the poor things.
April 30th, 2017 – Annual South Canoe Trail Blitz
- Come out on May 1st to help clean up the most popular mountain bike network in Salmon Arm.
- Some of the to do jobs on this year’s list: major water repairs on multiple trails, trail brushing, tree clean up, bridge repairs, and tread repair.
- Bring water, snacks, gloves, hand tools, and a friend.
- Skookum Cycle and Save On have teamed up again this year to provide BBQ and Bevvies.
- Meet at 8:45 at the South Canoe parking lot
Parking: if the South Canoe parking is full, out of consideration for the local residents park down below by the tennis courts and not on 10th st or 70th ave. Vehicles on the streets will towed. The tools will be packed and are ready to go.We also need more volunteers for the Salty Street Fest and Salty Dog Enduro. Call the shop at 250-832-7368 or email email@example.com to be an awesome person and role model!See you on the trails!