2016 Fischer Superlite Crown (Demo skis)
Reg. $445 Sale $310
These 2016 Fischer Superlite Crown skis were used as demo skis this season and are now for sale. Lightweight full-faced HP laminate, Vario Crown, Efficient Forward and Air Core make for an exception ski in all conditions with superb grip and glide.
Sizes available – 199cm
2016 Giant Defy 1 Disc
With a frame made of lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum and proven geometry, the 2016 Giant Defy 1 Disc is a versatile choice for everyday road rides or long weekend adventures. Now featuring disc-brake technology for added control, plus the D-Fuse seatpost to smooth out the ride, it’s a well-mannered machine even on less-than-perfect roads. And its combination of the OverDrive tapered steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket ensures precise handling and maximum pedaling efficiency, helping you stay at the head of the pack.
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (phew, that’s a mouthful!) was designed to be the perfect XC weapon.With a relatively slack head angle, 27.5-inch wheels, and 120mm of travel front and rear courtesy of Fox, and technical sections just got a lot easier. Go ahead, charge it — you’re fully equipped to take the hard line with Shimano SLX/XT 2×10 gearing and Shimano’s superb SLX brakes. Race Face is British Columbia-born and bred the same as Rocky Mountain, so of course the cranks, saddle, stem, post, and wide Evolve bars are exceptionally capable.
2016 Rossignol Delta Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $410 Sale $287
- Skis are paired using the Rossignol Fit System (RFS) which measures closing flex and camber shape, ensuring precisely matched skis for optimum selection and fit
- The lower, shorter tip lightens swing weight and improves maneuverability, while the Double Groove Guide enhances stability and tracking
- Features the race-ready Nomex Honeycomb core
- Uses fiberglass laminate instead of carbon for a softer, more accessible flex
Includes Salomon SNS Pilot Equipe Skate binding on NIS plate
Sizes available: 173, 180
2016 Salomon RC Skin (Demo skis)
Reg. $560 Sale $392
The Salomon Equipe RC Skin allows you to experience top level classic performance without the challenge of daily waxing. The SKINGRIP inserts deliver precise, secure grip and silent, fast gliding for skiers who demand high performance in various snow conditions.
- SkinGrip+ Technology
- Propulsion ski construction
- Digital Dynamic Flex Control
- D-Carbon Core
- G5 Zeolite Universal Base
- Protective Foil
- World Cup Grinding
- Digital Grinding Measurement
- 1300 grams
Includes Salomon SNS Profile Equipe Classic bindings
Sizes available: 196
2016 Scott Contessa Genius 710 (27.5″)
Scott’s Women’s trail products have been developed with single track lover in mind. The Contessa Genius 710 is a serious trail bike that floats up technical climbs and happily tears down the other side. Scott’s TwinLoc remote lets you adjust the suspension to match the terrain, and the 27.5″ wheels match excellent acceleration with smooth-rolling efficiency.
2016 Scott CR1 20
The 2016 Scott CR1 20’s IMP Carbon frame offers the perfect balance of performance and comfort at a more affordable price point. Designed to save the rider from shock and vibration, the CR1 is the ideal choice for the enthusiast who wants to enjoy long rides but doesn’t want to feel beat up at the end of the day.
2017 Rossignol X-ium Classic WCS C2 R-Grip
The X-IUM CLASSIC WCS C2 R-Grip is an elite-level, high-performance World Cup Classic ski designed for competitive athletes. Featuring a new athlete-approved, World Cup base-grind structure, 3D Profile construction, Nomex Honeycomb core and Control Edge ABS sidewalls, the X-ium Classic WCS is ultra-lightweight and delivers powerful and precise competition-level performance. New Bi-Edge technology provides a longer camber pocket and combines with a specialized kick zone for a stronger, easier kick.
The C2 R-Grip model is the wax-version of a universal classic ski ideal for most snow conditions.
-R-Grip Waxless Pattern
Base: K7000 R-Grip Base
Weight: 500 g (Length 198 cm)
Length recommended by the manufacturer:
> 80 kg: 208
75 – 80 kg: 203 – 208
70 – 75 kg: 203
65 – 70 kg: 198 – 203
60 – 65 kg: 191 – 198
55 – 60 kg: 191
50 – 55 kg: 186 – 191
40 – 50 kg: 186
2017 Rossignol X’ium Skate (Demo skis)
Reg. $640 Sale $448
The all-new Rossignol X-ium Skating is a top-level race ski developed for competitive athletes and expert skate skiers. Featuring the same construction and pairing process as X-ium WCS (World Cup Series) skis, the new X-ium Skating delivers a new level of performance for expert skiers not committed at the World Cup level.
Based on the WCS S2 model, all Rossignol X-ium Skating skis are paired using the Rossignol Fit System (RFS), which measures closing flex and camber shape, ensuring precisely matched pairs for optimum selection and fit. With the carbon removed, the X-ium Skating delivers a larger sweet spot for more accessible, high-performance racing.
Includes Salomon SNS Pilot Equipe skate binding mounted to NIS plate
Sizes available: 186
2017 Salomon Equipe RC Skin (Demo skis)
Reg. $540 Sale $378
Experience top level classic performance without the challenge of daily waxing. The SKINGRIP inserts in the Salomon Equipe RC Skin ski deliver precise, secure grip and silent, fast gliding for skiers who demand high performance in various snow conditions.
- Skiing Style
- Classic Waxless
- Core Material
- D-Carbon: Lightweight performance core coming out of the Racing S-lab development. Torsion rigidity, easy and efficient kick, and lightweight are all things you will experience with the D-Carbon core.
- Propulsion Ski Construction
- D2FC Digital Dynamic Flex Control: Digital control of the molding press enables generating the optimal flex and camber for specific performance on snow. D2FC also ensures perfect ski pairing.
- Skingrip+: Skin with equal balance of grip and glide
- G5 Zeolit Universal Base: World Cup Performance base with maximum performance Zeolit additive for better wax absorption and retention
- World Cup Grinding
- Digital Grinding Measurement: Salomon’s most precise stone grinding and digital measurement ensure the optimum structure and depth for better performance on every condition.
- Classic Parallel Race Sidecut: Parallel sidecut that helps skis track straight and fast.
Includes Salomon Prolink bindings (NNN compatible)
Sizes available: 188, 201, 206
2018 Giant Contend 1
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, Contend offers responsive acceleration and a more endurance-oriented rider position. Born in Giant’s industry-leading aluminum forging facility, and engineered with ALUXX aluminum technology, it’s a true all-rounder for aspiring road riders.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer damps vibrations
- Giant SR-2 wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 2 tubeless tires
- Shimano Sora 9-speed componentry with Tektro rim brakes
2018 Giant Dirt-E+ 2
The all-new Dirt-E+ lets you tap into an added boost of power to help you tackle the toughest terrain. The compact SyncDrive Sport motor delivers a smooth and instantaneous boost that blends seamlessly with your own pedaling power—so you can ride stronger and longer, even on steep and challenging trails. With its stable, XC-oriented frame and integrated EnergyPak battery, the Dirt-E+ gives you the power to conquer mountains.
- Giant SyncDrive Sport, 20mph, 80Nm torque, powered by Yamaha
- Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Giant EnergyPak 500
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame
- Shimano 2×9-speed shifting with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes