2016 Kona Precept 120 (27.5″)
The Kona Precept 120 is designed specifically for riders looking to make the jump from a bike with only front suspension to one with suspension front and back. With 120mm of travel front and rear, the Precept offers a comfortable, confident, and pedal friendly design that’s fun on trails ranging from smooth to technical.
You may also like…
2017 Kona Precept 150 (27.5″)
The Precept 150 has the body of an efficient trail bike and an attitude that is begging for downhill runs. With capable 27.5-inch wheels, wildly efficient Swinger Independent Suspension and 150mm of blazing-fast downhill travel, the Precept 150 delivers so much performance you’ll feel like you’re cheating the next time you ride.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 150mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Swinger
- Front/Rear Suspension: 150mm/150mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: Suntour Aion 150mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Acera
- Front Tire: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5×2.40″
- Saddle: Kona XC
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.
2017 Giant Liv Pique Advanced SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique Advanced SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique Advanced SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific composite frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Stable and confident, the Instinct is an all-day singletrack adventure kind of bike. Its versatility is unparalleled, with a wide range of Ride-9™ geometry and suspension adjustments for whatever terrain you want to tackle.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Rear Triangle
- Shock – Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance 130mm
- Fork – Fox 34 Float Performance 140mm
- Brakes – Shimano SLX 180mm
- Shifters – Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm
2017 Giant Reign 2 (27.5″)
Bolstered by 160mm of smooth and active Maestro rear suspension travel, a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frameset, and 27.5 wheel technology, Reign gives you the confidence to tackle aggressive terrain. It’s smooth enough to fly down sketchy descents and efficient enough to scoot up steep climbs with less effort. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or oil shock-compatible shock mounts help make Reign a great choice for rowdy trail riding and enduro racing.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch DebonAir RT rear shock
- Giant P-AM2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Scott Genius 720 (27.5″)
The 2016 Scott Genius 720 boasts a super light HMF Carbon Fiber frame to keep the weight down and the comfort up. The 720 comes fully equipped with a custom Fox Nude shock and a Fox 34 Float Performance fork with three modes. The TwinLoc technology, in combination with Traction Control, allows for three travel/geometry settings to always optimize your ride. This bike can handle any trail, any time.
2015 Norco Sight C7.3 (27.5″)
The 2015 Norco Sight C7.3 is the mid-range all-mountain bike dreams are made of. Shimano drivetrain and brakes offer always-reliable shifting and stopping performance, while the RockShox hydraulically activated dropper seat post make the transition from climb to descent (and vice versa) painless and fast. With lightweight wheel and fast-rolling Schwalbe tires, you will quickly find yourself in the front of your group rides.
Sold out for 2016!
2017 Giant Trance 2 (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano SLX 1×11-speed drivetrain with Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes