Junior Trade-in Program
Having equipment that is both comfortable and properly sized will boost confidence and increase enjoyment. The Skookum “Grow with You” program, covering bikes and skis, is here to help keep your children in the right sized gear, year after year. Whether your little ripper is heading out for their first nordic ski with the Jack Rabbits program, or is training to make it onto the BC Alpine Team, the right equipment can make all the difference in the world.
With the “Grow with You” program, we welcome parents to bring in bikes or skis within two years of purchase for up to 50% of their value to be put towards new equipment.
- Within 12 months, receive a trade-in value of 50% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Between 13 – 24 months, receive a trade-in value of 30 – 40% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Only valid for junior products.
- Equipment being traded in must be clean and in resellable condition. While normal wear is acceptable, excessive wear will reduce the trade-in value.
- Credit may only be used for the purchase of new junior bikes, skis, ski boots, and ski bindings.
- Original receipt must be shown to receive credit.