2017 Norco Magnum 6.1
Hit the big stuff and then take to the streets on the Norco Magnum. Rider-inspired geometry is wrapped up in exceptionally stiff, sturdy and lightweight alloy frame, delivering competition-level ride characteristics and long-term durability. Tektro disc brakes let you feather your run-in speed to perfection, and up front there’s an RST 100mm-travel fork to bail you out when the going gets rowdy. With an 8-speed drivetrain, the Magnum has the gears to take you from home, to the park, and back again.
Miele Pazzino 200
Whether it’s meeting up with neighborhood friends to make Saturday plans, exploring the paths of an enchanted forest in search of buried treasures, or simply tracking down some puddles to test out the principles of physics, the Pazzino is always ready and waiting for the next adventure.
2017 Giant XTC SL Jr. 24
Off-road performance isn’t just for adults. This youth-specific trail bike is designed to help kids progress and learn to love off-road riding. With its lightweight ALUXX alloy frame, fast-rolling 24-inch wheels, front suspension and disc brakes; it helps make the trail riding experience more fun than ever.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCR 65mm-travel fork
- Shimano 3×8-speed drivetrain with Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes
- 24-inch alloy rims, alloy hubs, stainless spokes
14″ Norco Ninja
The 2016 Norco Ninja has been designed with freedom and adventure in mind. The 14″ wheels are fitted to tires capable of riding smooth pavement or bumpy dirt paths. Stopping power is doubled with the combination of a coaster brake and a super-powerful V-brake. To keep the weight to a minimum, while keep strength to a maximum, aluminum has been used throughout the bike.
Sold out for 2016!
20″ Norco Spice
With disc brakes and a suspension fork, the 2015 20″ Norco Spice is a real mountain bike for girls age 6-9. The aluminum frame and wheels keep the weight down and the durability up, while the twist shifters and reach-adjust brakes allow for perfect fit customization.
Junior Trade-in Program
Having equipment that is both comfortable and properly sized will boost confidence and increase enjoyment. The Skookum “Grow with You” program, covering bikes and skis, is here to help keep your children in the right sized gear, year after year. Whether your little ripper is heading out for their first nordic ski with the Jack Rabbits program, or is training to make it onto the BC Alpine Team, the right equipment can make all the difference in the world.
With the “Grow with You” program, we welcome parents to bring in bikes or skis within two years of purchase for up to 50% of their value to be put towards new equipment.
- Within 12 months, receive a trade-in value of 50% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Between 13 – 24 months, receive a trade-in value of 30 – 40% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Only valid for junior products.
- Equipment being traded in must be clean and in resellable condition. While normal wear is acceptable, excessive wear will reduce the trade-in value.
- Credit may only be used for the purchase of new junior bikes, skis, ski boots, and ski bindings.
- Original receipt must be shown to receive credit.