2018 Giant Sedona DX
Designed for stable, confident handling, Sedona is a great way to explore the neighborhood. With its smooth-riding fat tires and upright positioning, you can ride bumpy roads or paths without any worries. Its lightweight aluminum frame and broad range of gears help you get up to speed and tackle the hills.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork, 80mm-travel
- Suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Shimano 3×8-speed trigger shift drivetrain
2018 Rocky Mountain Instinct Alloy 70
With 29″ wheels and a wide range of RIDE-9™ adjustments, the all new Instinct is available in both carbon and alloy models. An all-new frame for 2018 pushes the rear travel to 140mm, increasing stiffness and tweaking the suspension kinematics. Despite the increase in travel, the new frame has noticeably more efficient pedaling, with better small-bump sensitivity and a host of next-generation features.
Sizes – S – M – L – XL
Frame – FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
Fork – Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 140mm
Front Travel – 140 mm
Shock – Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance Elite
Rear Travel – 140 mm
Headset – FSA Orbit NO.57E Extend-o-matic
Stem – Rocky Mountain 35 AM
Handlebar – Race Face Turbine R 780mm
Grips – Rocky Mountain Lock On XC
Brakes – Sram Guide R
Shifters – Sram GX Eagle
Front Derailleur – Rocky Mountain Spirit Guide
Rear Derailleur – Sram GX Eagle
Cranks & Chainrings – Sram Stylo 7k Eagle 32T
Bottom Bracket – Sram GXP BB92
Cassette – Sram XG-1275 10-50T
Chain – Sram GX Eagle
Front Hub – Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
Rear Hub – Sram MTH 746 Boost 148mm
Spokes – WTB 1.8-1.6
Rims – Sun Düroc 30 Tubeless Ready – Tape / Valves Incl
Tires – Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.3 / Maxxis Forekaster EXO Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.35
Seatpost – Fox Transfer Performance Elite 30.9mm
Saddle – WTB Silverado Race
2018 Kona Splice DL
Whether it’s the afternoon jaunt to the grocery store or the long weekend at your favorite escape, the Splice is your ideal companion. With fast and cushy Schwalbe Hurricane tires, confidence-inspiring Shimano hydraulic brakes, and the comfort of a Suntour front suspension fork, the Splice DL is your go-anywhere, do-anything adventure bike.
***Call for availability***
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: Double Wall alloy
- Fork: Suntour NCX D LO Coil Spring 63mm
- Crankset: Shimano Acera
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore/Acera 9spd
- Cockpit: Kona Aluminum Riser bar, Kona Control bar, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Tires: Schwalbe Hurricane 700x40c
- Saddle: Kona Crosstrail
The perfect city, beach, and path transportation, the Santiago blends classic design and retro styling with modern components, including a 7-speed drivetrain and V-brakes. Custom saddles, full-metal fenders, and wide comfort bars are combined to bring you the ultimate in chill, stylish comfort. It’s all good when you’re cruising on your Santiago.
2018 Giant Liv Thrive 0
With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures!
- AluxX aluminium frame
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain w/ flatbar shifters
- Giant D-Fuse Composite seatpost
- Tektro HDC-M290 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
Junior Trade-in Program
Having equipment that is both comfortable and properly sized will boost confidence and increase enjoyment. The Skookum “Grow with You” program, covering bikes and skis, is here to help keep your children in the right sized gear, year after year. Whether your little ripper is heading out for their first nordic ski with the Jack Rabbits program, or is training to make it onto the BC Alpine Team, the right equipment can make all the difference in the world.
With the “Grow with You” program, we welcome parents to bring in bikes or skis within two years of purchase for up to 50% of their value to be put towards new equipment.
- Within 12 months, receive a trade-in value of 50% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Between 13 – 24 months, receive a trade-in value of 30 – 40% of the original price paid on junior bikes, skis, boots, and/or bindings.
- Only valid for junior products.
- Equipment being traded in must be clean and in resellable condition. While normal wear is acceptable, excessive wear will reduce the trade-in value.
- Credit may only be used for the purchase of new junior bikes, skis, ski boots, and ski bindings.
- Original receipt must be shown to receive credit.
2018 Giant Liv Amiti-E+ 2
The Amiti-E+ is a versatile new E-bike from Liv that lets you explore gravel paths as well as open roads. Its wider tires add extra comfort and stability on any surface, and make the Amiti-E+ the perfect bike to get you rolling and exploring new terrain.
- Three levels of speed control: Eco, Normal or Sport, adding 80%, 180% or 300% pedal assistance
- Front suspension to smooth out terrain, lock-out on select models
- Internal cable routing for sleek outlook and decreased wear and tear
- Integrated dropouts make adding accessories easy
- Disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Handlebar-mounted riding mode control
- Integrated lights on headtube, fenders, tires for optimal comfort and safety
- Tubeless tires to increase the comfort and stability
- Low standover height for increased confidence. Select frames are step-through for easy mounting and dismounting
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX SL -grade aluminum frame
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Giant SyncDrive Sport, powerfull 80Nm central motor
- Giant EnergyPak 400 lithium-ion battery
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain
- SR Suntour 63mm suspension fork with lockout
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Color: White/Pink/Orange
2018 Giant Liv Sedona DX W
FIND YOUR ADVENTURE IN EVERYDAY RIDES. THIS SMOOTH, LAID-BACK BIKE LETS YOU EXPLORE ROADS, PATHS OR TRAILS WITH COMFORT AND EASE.
- AluxX-grade aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCT 26″ fork
- Shimano Altus 24-speed drivetrain
- Tektro TKB172 Disc brakes
- Giant GX28 Wheelset
- Color: Dark Purple