2017 Giant Liv Suede 1
Remember those childhood days when we soared on our bikes through the neighborhood? Suede aims to rejuvenate your spirit and bring the fun back to riding with its ultra-comfy frame design and components. Unlike the bikes from decades ago, Suede is lightweight and extremely stable to put your mind at ease and get you to your destination quickly, but most importantly – with a smile on your face. The crafty design lets you stay in the saddle and put your feet flat on the ground, rather than having to reach down on tip-toes, which comes in super handy when starting and stopping during in-town riding.
- Step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame allows rider to touch the ground while in a seated position
- Fenders, front basket, rear carrier, kickstand, chainguard
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain
You may also like…
2016 Giant Avail 1 Disc
The 2016 Giant Avail 1 Disc utilizes a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame that’s built specifically for women riders. Disc brakes offer optimal braking performance in variable conditions and reduce wear on other components. From short training rides to long days in the saddle, its comfortable endurance positioning and easy handling keep you in control.
2017 Giant Contend 1
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, the all-new Contend is the result of a dedicated approach to road performance. Born in Giant’s own in-house aluminum forging facility, and engineered with ALUXX aluminum technology, it features geometry that’s specifically aimed at confident performance in variable terrain and road conditions. It’s the perfect blend of speed, comfort and control.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer damps vibrations
- Giant SR-2 rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless steel spokes
- Shimano Sora 9-speed componentry with Tektro rim brakes
2017 Giant Liv Flourish FS 1
Rides like a dream – front suspension and a suspension seatpost smooth out cobblestones or rough roads to keep you comfortably cruising. With a functional yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off and the wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills.
- Light and nimble step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- SR Suntour suspension fork adds comfort and control
- Suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Durable double-wall alloy rims
- Shimano 3×8-speed drivetrain
2017 Giant Liv Thrive 0
By blending comfort with speed and agility, you can accelerate to new levels. Reach your desired fitness goals and fall in love with a bike that motivates you to aim higher. Disc brakes and a confident riding position create the perfect combination for security on open roads and city riding, while a lightweight design and the right gearing deliver fun and ease.
- ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- Composite fork with alloy steerer to damp vibrations
- Giant P-R2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker disc hubs, Sapim spokes
- Shimano 105 10-speed drivetrain
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.
2016 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Do the words “epic” and “endurance training” make you want quite what you’re doing and go ride? If so, you might want to take a closer look at the 2016 Instinct 950MSL by Rocky Mountain. Custom valved suspension, 29″ wheels, a 2 x 10 drive train, and an internally routed dropper post are all critical ingredients in this kilometer-eating trail shredder.
2017 Giant Sedona DX W
With a lightweight aluminum frame and smooth-rolling but durable 26-inch mountain-bike-style wheels, Sedona W is ideal for bike paths, dirt paths or just a cruise through the neighborhood. With a wide range of gears and a comfy saddle and grips, you might want to take the long way home.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour suspension fork for comfort and control
- Suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Upright position for “heads-up” riding
- 3×8-speed trigger-shift shifting
2017 Giant Liv Avail SL1
A lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you, the Avail SL Disc was born ready for the longest days on the road. It never hurts to throw in looks that outshine the pack; with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style. Powerful disc brakes offer confidence and control in variable conditions.
- ALUXX SL-grade frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes