2016 Scott Genius 720LT (27.5″)
The 2016 Scott Genius LT 720, with its super-light alloy frame, is ready for all of your enduro adventures. With a custom Fox Nude shock, a custom 170mm Fox 36 fork, and TwinLoc technology in combination with traction control, this bike allows for three travel/geometry settings and is ready to tame all mountains.
You may also like…
2017 Giant Stance 2 (27.5″)
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimized for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air 120mm-travel fork
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 2×9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Norco Sight C7.2 (27.5″)
The 2016 Norco Sight C7.2 delivers a perfectly balanced and incredibly efficient ride experience, and is basically the complete package for all mountain riding. A short, ultra-stiff rear end, low bottom bracket and slack head angle speak to a ride that begs to be ridden as far and as fast as you dare.
2017 Giant Anthem SX 2 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer-so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Do the words “epic” and “endurance training” make you want quite what you’re doing and go ride? If so, you might want to take a closer look at the 2016 Instinct 950MSL by Rocky Mountain. Custom valved suspension, 29″ wheels, a 2 x 10 drive train, and an internally routed dropper post are all critical ingredients in this kilometer-eating trail shredder.
2017 Rocky Mountain Pipeline 750 MSL (27.5+”)
The confidence of plus-sized tires in raw, technical terrain is now available in an aggressive trail chassis. The new Pipeline plows through greasy roots and square-edged chunder with authority, while providing near limitless traction on rocky, slippery climbs.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Boost 148mm Rear Triangle
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RT Debonair 130mm
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC 150mm
- Brakes – Shimano M506
- Shifters – Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth
2017 Giant Liv Pique Advanced SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique Advanced SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique Advanced SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific composite frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance 1.5 LTD (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XC-1 wheels with Sapim spokes
- Shimano XT 2×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance Advanced 1 (27.5″)
The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5 wheels. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favorite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting-edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes