2016 Scott Genius 720LT (27.5″)
The 2016 Scott Genius LT 720, with its super-light alloy frame, is ready for all of your enduro adventures. With a custom Fox Nude shock, a custom 170mm Fox 36 fork, and TwinLoc technology in combination with traction control, this bike allows for three travel/geometry settings and is ready to tame all mountains.
You may also like…
2017 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 710 (27.5″)
Lightning fast, the Thunderbolt is our vision of a perfect XC-trail bike. With short, playful chainstays and a wide range of adjustments, it’s at home on technical climbs, powering through the rough stuff, and popping off every trail feature you lay eyes on.
- Frame – FORM 7005 Series aluminum
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RL 120mm
- Fork – RockShox Recon Silver Air 120mm
- Brakes – Shimano M355
- Shifters – Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore
- Seatpost – Rocky Mountain XC 30.9
2017 Giant Trance Advanced 1 (27.5″)
The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5 wheels. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favorite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting-edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Rocky Mountain Pipeline 750 MSL (27.5+”)
The confidence of plus-sized tires in raw, technical terrain is now available in an aggressive trail chassis. The new Pipeline plows through greasy roots and square-edged chunder with authority, while providing near limitless traction on rocky, slippery climbs.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Boost 148mm Rear Triangle
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RT Debonair 130mm
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC 150mm
- Brakes – Shimano M506
- Shifters – Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth
2016 Kona Precept 120 (27.5″)
The Kona Precept 120 is designed specifically for riders looking to make the jump from a bike with only front suspension to one with suspension front and back. With 120mm of travel front and rear, the Precept offers a comfortable, confident, and pedal friendly design that’s fun on trails ranging from smooth to technical.
2017 Giant Stance 2 (27.5″)
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimized for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air 120mm-travel fork
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 2×9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Liv Pique SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific Aluxx frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Anthem SX 1 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer—so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XCT-1 wheels with Sapim Race Spokes
- Shimano XT 1×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.