2016 Scott Genius 720LT (27.5″)
The 2016 Scott Genius LT 720, with its super-light alloy frame, is ready for all of your enduro adventures. With a custom Fox Nude shock, a custom 170mm Fox 36 fork, and TwinLoc technology in combination with traction control, this bike allows for three travel/geometry settings and is ready to tame all mountains.
2017 Giant Anthem SX 1 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer—so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XCT-1 wheels with Sapim Race Spokes
- Shimano XT 1×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (phew, that’s a mouthful!) was designed to be the perfect XC weapon.With a relatively slack head angle, 27.5-inch wheels, and 120mm of travel front and rear courtesy of Fox, and technical sections just got a lot easier. Go ahead, charge it — you’re fully equipped to take the hard line with Shimano SLX/XT 2×10 gearing and Shimano’s superb SLX brakes. Race Face is British Columbia-born and bred the same as Rocky Mountain, so of course the cranks, saddle, stem, post, and wide Evolve bars are exceptionally capable.
2017 Kona Precept 150 (27.5″)
The Precept 150 has the body of an efficient trail bike and an attitude that is begging for downhill runs. With capable 27.5-inch wheels, wildly efficient Swinger Independent Suspension and 150mm of blazing-fast downhill travel, the Precept 150 delivers so much performance you’ll feel like you’re cheating the next time you ride.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 150mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Swinger
- Front/Rear Suspension: 150mm/150mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: Suntour Aion 150mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Acera
- Front Tire: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5×2.40″
- Saddle: Kona XC
2017 Giant Liv Pique SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific Aluxx frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance Advanced 1 (27.5″)
The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5 wheels. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favorite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting-edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance 1.5 LTD (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XC-1 wheels with Sapim spokes
- Shimano XT 2×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Reign 2 (27.5″)
Bolstered by 160mm of smooth and active Maestro rear suspension travel, a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frameset, and 27.5 wheel technology, Reign gives you the confidence to tackle aggressive terrain. It’s smooth enough to fly down sketchy descents and efficient enough to scoot up steep climbs with less effort. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or oil shock-compatible shock mounts help make Reign a great choice for rowdy trail riding and enduro racing.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch DebonAir RT rear shock
- Giant P-AM2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.