2016 27.5″ Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of. The RIDE-9 system allows riders to fine-tune their geometry and suspension characteristics, while a new link and pivots equal a 15% increase in stiffness. Add 27.5″ wheels, Fox Float suspension, and grease ports and the result is a bike that is equally happy on the ups as it is on the downs.
You may also like…
2017 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Stable and confident, the Instinct is an all-day singletrack adventure kind of bike. Its versatility is unparalleled, with a wide range of Ride-9™ geometry and suspension adjustments for whatever terrain you want to tackle.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Rear Triangle
- Shock – Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance 130mm
- Fork – Fox 34 Float Performance 140mm
- Brakes – Shimano SLX 180mm
- Shifters – Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm
2017 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 710 (27.5″)
Lightning fast, the Thunderbolt is our vision of a perfect XC-trail bike. With short, playful chainstays and a wide range of adjustments, it’s at home on technical climbs, powering through the rough stuff, and popping off every trail feature you lay eyes on.
- Frame – FORM 7005 Series aluminum
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RL 120mm
- Fork – RockShox Recon Silver Air 120mm
- Brakes – Shimano M355
- Shifters – Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore
- Seatpost – Rocky Mountain XC 30.9
2017 Giant Liv Pique SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific Aluxx frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Anthem SX 1 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer—so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XCT-1 wheels with Sapim Race Spokes
- Shimano XT 1×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Norco Sight C7.2 (27.5″)
The 2016 Norco Sight C7.2 delivers a perfectly balanced and incredibly efficient ride experience, and is basically the complete package for all mountain riding. A short, ultra-stiff rear end, low bottom bracket and slack head angle speak to a ride that begs to be ridden as far and as fast as you dare.
2017 Giant Trance 3 (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Sektor Silver TK Solo Air 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano Deore 2×10-speed shifting with Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance Advanced 1 (27.5″)
The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5 wheels. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favorite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting-edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Norco Optic A9.2 (29″)
The Optic Aluminum 9 is a fast-pedaling 29″ trail bike that rides with just the right mix of cross country efficiency and all mountain playfulness. Progressive trail geometry has been carefully tuned across each frame size to give every rider the same optimal fit and ride quality, while A.R.T. suspension delivers both efficient climbing and lively, capable descending. Ride your trails, your way – and ways you never thought possible – faster, with more control, complete confidence and that feeling of becoming at one with the bike. Ride the Optic and see the trail differently.