2016 27.5″ Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of. The RIDE-9 system allows riders to fine-tune their geometry and suspension characteristics, while a new link and pivots equal a 15% increase in stiffness. Add 27.5″ wheels, Fox Float suspension, and grease ports and the result is a bike that is equally happy on the ups as it is on the downs.
2015 Norco Sight C7.3 (27.5″)
The 2015 Norco Sight C7.3 is the mid-range all-mountain bike dreams are made of. Shimano drivetrain and brakes offer always-reliable shifting and stopping performance, while the RockShox hydraulically activated dropper seat post make the transition from climb to descent (and vice versa) painless and fast. With lightweight wheel and fast-rolling Schwalbe tires, you will quickly find yourself in the front of your group rides.
Sold out for 2016!
2016 Kona Precept 120 (27.5″)
The Kona Precept 120 is designed specifically for riders looking to make the jump from a bike with only front suspension to one with suspension front and back. With 120mm of travel front and rear, the Precept offers a comfortable, confident, and pedal friendly design that’s fun on trails ranging from smooth to technical.
2017 Giant Liv Pique Advanced SX (27.5″)
With the addition of a 140mm fork, the Pique Advanced SX just got more lethal. Equal parts agile, light and capable, the Pique Advanced SX inspires confident downhill ripping with extra travel up front, while tackling the uphill with grace. An ultra-light, women’s-specific composite frame gives this bike ultimate performance that will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL 140mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 DBL WheelSystem
- SRAM GX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Stance 2 (27.5″)
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimized for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air 120mm-travel fork
- RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 2×9-speed drivetrain with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Kona Precept 150 (27.5″)
The Precept 150 has the body of an efficient trail bike and an attitude that is begging for downhill runs. With capable 27.5-inch wheels, wildly efficient Swinger Independent Suspension and 150mm of blazing-fast downhill travel, the Precept 150 delivers so much performance you’ll feel like you’re cheating the next time you ride.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 150mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Swinger
- Front/Rear Suspension: 150mm/150mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: Suntour Aion 150mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Acera
- Front Tire: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5×2.40″
- Saddle: Kona XC
2017 Giant Anthem SX 2 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer-so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.
2017 Rocky Mountain Pipeline 750 MSL (27.5+”)
The confidence of plus-sized tires in raw, technical terrain is now available in an aggressive trail chassis. The new Pipeline plows through greasy roots and square-edged chunder with authority, while providing near limitless traction on rocky, slippery climbs.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Boost 148mm Rear Triangle
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RT Debonair 130mm
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC 150mm
- Brakes – Shimano M506
- Shifters – Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth