2016 Norco Sight C7.2 (27.5″)
The 2016 Norco Sight C7.2 delivers a perfectly balanced and incredibly efficient ride experience, and is basically the complete package for all mountain riding. A short, ultra-stiff rear end, low bottom bracket and slack head angle speak to a ride that begs to be ridden as far and as fast as you dare.
You may also like…
2017 Giant Anthem SX 1 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer—so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XCT-1 wheels with Sapim Race Spokes
- Shimano XT 1×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.
2017 Giant Liv Pique 3 (27.5″)
With low stand-over height, find greater balance while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops. Pique inspires confident, agile downhill ripping and will help you tackle the uphill with traction aboard 120mm of Maestro suspension. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance Elite rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano Deore 2×10-speed drivetrain with Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Scott Genius 720 (27.5″)
The 2016 Scott Genius 720 boasts a super light HMF Carbon Fiber frame to keep the weight down and the comfort up. The 720 comes fully equipped with a custom Fox Nude shock and a Fox 34 Float Performance fork with three modes. The TwinLoc technology, in combination with Traction Control, allows for three travel/geometry settings to always optimize your ride. This bike can handle any trail, any time.
2017 Norco Optic A9.2 (29″)
The Optic Aluminum 9 is a fast-pedaling 29″ trail bike that rides with just the right mix of cross country efficiency and all mountain playfulness. Progressive trail geometry has been carefully tuned across each frame size to give every rider the same optimal fit and ride quality, while A.R.T. suspension delivers both efficient climbing and lively, capable descending. Ride your trails, your way – and ways you never thought possible – faster, with more control, complete confidence and that feeling of becoming at one with the bike. Ride the Optic and see the trail differently.
2017 Rocky Mountain Pipeline 750 MSL (27.5+”)
The confidence of plus-sized tires in raw, technical terrain is now available in an aggressive trail chassis. The new Pipeline plows through greasy roots and square-edged chunder with authority, while providing near limitless traction on rocky, slippery climbs.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Boost 148mm Rear Triangle
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RT Debonair 130mm
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC 150mm
- Brakes – Shimano M506
- Shifters – Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth
2017 Kona Precept 150 (27.5″)
The Precept 150 has the body of an efficient trail bike and an attitude that is begging for downhill runs. With capable 27.5-inch wheels, wildly efficient Swinger Independent Suspension and 150mm of blazing-fast downhill travel, the Precept 150 delivers so much performance you’ll feel like you’re cheating the next time you ride.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 150mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Swinger
- Front/Rear Suspension: 150mm/150mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Fork: Suntour Aion 150mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Acera
- Front Tire: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5×2.40″
- Saddle: Kona XC
2016 27.5″ Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of. The RIDE-9 system allows riders to fine-tune their geometry and suspension characteristics, while a new link and pivots equal a 15% increase in stiffness. Add 27.5″ wheels, Fox Float suspension, and grease ports and the result is a bike that is equally happy on the ups as it is on the downs.