2015 Norco Sight C7.3 (27.5″)
The 2015 Norco Sight C7.3 is the mid-range all-mountain bike dreams are made of. Shimano drivetrain and brakes offer always-reliable shifting and stopping performance, while the RockShox hydraulically activated dropper seat post make the transition from climb to descent (and vice versa) painless and fast. With lightweight wheel and fast-rolling Schwalbe tires, you will quickly find yourself in the front of your group rides.
Sold out for 2016!
You may also like…
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.
2017 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Stable and confident, the Instinct is an all-day singletrack adventure kind of bike. Its versatility is unparalleled, with a wide range of Ride-9™ geometry and suspension adjustments for whatever terrain you want to tackle.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Rear Triangle
- Shock – Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance 130mm
- Fork – Fox 34 Float Performance 140mm
- Brakes – Shimano SLX 180mm
- Shifters – Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm
2017 Giant Anthem SX 2 (27.5″)
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tire clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer-so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
2017 Giant Trance 1.5 LTD (27.5″)
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimized for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- Giant XC-1 wheels with Sapim spokes
- Shimano XT 2×11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Scott Genius 720 (27.5″)
The 2016 Scott Genius 720 boasts a super light HMF Carbon Fiber frame to keep the weight down and the comfort up. The 720 comes fully equipped with a custom Fox Nude shock and a Fox 34 Float Performance fork with three modes. The TwinLoc technology, in combination with Traction Control, allows for three travel/geometry settings to always optimize your ride. This bike can handle any trail, any time.
2017 Giant Liv Pique 3 (27.5″)
With low stand-over height, find greater balance while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops. Pique inspires confident, agile downhill ripping and will help you tackle the uphill with traction aboard 120mm of Maestro suspension. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance Elite rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano Deore 2×10-speed drivetrain with Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes
2016 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Do the words “epic” and “endurance training” make you want quite what you’re doing and go ride? If so, you might want to take a closer look at the 2016 Instinct 950MSL by Rocky Mountain. Custom valved suspension, 29″ wheels, a 2 x 10 drive train, and an internally routed dropper post are all critical ingredients in this kilometer-eating trail shredder.
2017 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 710 (27.5″)
Lightning fast, the Thunderbolt is our vision of a perfect XC-trail bike. With short, playful chainstays and a wide range of adjustments, it’s at home on technical climbs, powering through the rough stuff, and popping off every trail feature you lay eyes on.
- Frame – FORM 7005 Series aluminum
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RL 120mm
- Fork – RockShox Recon Silver Air 120mm
- Brakes – Shimano M355
- Shifters – Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore
- Seatpost – Rocky Mountain XC 30.9