Black Diamond Razor Carbon Ski Poles
Combining the durability of an aluminum upper with the low swing weight of a carbon fiber lower, the Black Diamond Razor Carbon ski poles are built for the dedicated backcountry skier. The Razor Carbon’s redesigned grip offers improved ergonomics, while FlickLock adjustability allows for easy and secure length changes. We also included a rubber grip extension for choking up while side-hilling on the skin track.
- 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum upper with 11 mm (0.43 in) carbon fiber lower
- Redesigned touring grip with updated ergonomics
- Touring strap with plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Lightweight rubber grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- FlickLock® adjustability
Black Diamond Snow Saw Pro
For on-the-fly pits or full-on ECTs, the Black Diamond Snow Saw Pro brings adjustability and strength to your snow safety kit. With three interchangeable connection pegs that attach to almost all Black Diamond poles, the folding design makes for compact and easy-to-use reliability. With a serrated, 35 cm stainless steel blade, all of your cuts will be clean, making snow study a cinch.
- Serrated 35 cm stainless steel blade
- Attaches to most adjustable Black Diamond ski pole shafts (except Pure Carbon) using three interchangeable connection pegs (included: 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm)
- Folding design makes for compact, safe storage
Black Diamond Spot Headlight
Our most popular headlamp for everything from pre-work dawn patrols to late-night rappels after a long day, the Black Diamond Spot Headlamp now features 200 lumens of power in a waterproof package. Featuring PowerTap Technology, easy on-the-fly brightness adjustments are literally at the tip of your fingers. With a handy lock mode, the Spot is safe from accidental battery drain while in your pack or pocket.
- One TriplePower LED, one SinglePower white LED and one SinglePower red LED emits 200 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to instantly increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX8: Waterproof—Tested to operate up to 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate, and it should be dried out completely afterwards.
Black Diamond Storm Headlight
Redesigned with an unprecedented 250 lumens of power, a weatherproof construction and a full feature set, the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is our premier light for climbing, skiing and other outdoor pursuits where bright, compact illumination is paramount. The Storm’s customized housing is completely sealed from both dust and water (IP67) and features a secure latch closure, ensuring protection from the elements on even the wettest, most rugged adventures. Our PowerTap Technology allows for quick changes adjustments between full and dimmed power by simply tapping the side of the housing, and the regulated design ensures constant brightness throughout the life of the batteries. Both red and green modes night vision modes offer added versatility and power on without cycling through the white mode.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit up to 250 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance and proximity modes
- Red and Green SinglePower LEDs for night vision modes have dimming and strobe settings, and activate without cycling through white mode
- Colored LEDs have brightness memory
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Sleek, modern housing uses 4 AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in distance and proximity, dimming, strobe, night vision and lock mode
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Best for saltwater and extremely wet or dusty environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
Blizzard Zero G 108
With a versatile 108mm waist, this ski is the largest in Blizzard’s Zero G line, making these skis your go-to boards on backcountry powder days, but that’s not to say they won’t handle chalky chutes, melt-freeze crusts, or whatever fun surface conditions the backcountry can throw at you throughout the season. A rockered tip and tail keep them afloat when you’re making pow laps on really deep days, and a sandwich construction with compound sidewalls make for a stable feel when you’re arcing big turns down open faces, aprons, or groomers in the resort. Flipcore technology matches the internal components of the ski to the ski’s mold shape, providing a more natural flex, better float, and increased skiability.
- Blizzard’s ultralight sticks for backcountry touring
- 108mm waist width is the fattest Zero G for powder hounds
- Tip and tail rocker navigate soft snow
- Camber underfoot grips icy hardpack
- Light paulownia core with 3D carbon frame for power transmission
- Sandwich compound sidewalls increase torsional rigidity
- Flipcore maintains a natural flex, stability, and grip
Dynafit Radical FT 2.0
The Radical FT 2.0 is the evolution of the Radical FT and its foolproof operation and increased safety due to the rotation toe piece makes a frameless system the perfect binding for ski tourers who love the descent. The aluminium power plates under the toe piece and rear points increase torsional rigidity by an amazing 12 %.
Dynafit Radical ST 2.0
The death knell for frame bindings. The Radical ST 2.0 is the evolution of the Radical ST. It offers simple operation and increased safety due to the rotating toe piece, at last making the frameless system accessible to every ski tourer. The Radical ST 2.0 means that no valid argument remains for a frame system.
Dynafit TLT6 Mountain CR Boot
Lightweight and performance: TLT Mountain MS is the right choice for expert skiers seeking a lightweight boot for climbing, walking and training without compromising on downhill fun. You can modify the degree of flex to suit your needs by using it together with the removable Downhill Booster tongue, which combines with the very effective Ultra Lock Strap and the customizable forward lean of the cuff to ensure the TLT 6 delivers outstanding downhill performance. The construction combines Grilamid® and Pebax® to provide a ski which forgives mistakes thanks to its elasticity while making boot fitting easy. TLT6 leads the field in ascents, thanks to the short sole and enhanced roll and mobility as well as providing perfect crampon compatibility. The architecture with rear spoiler and the Ultra-Lock Closure System 2.0 ensure unbelievable mobility, and changing from ski to walk mode or vice-versa can be achieved with one movement. The Custom Ready liner provides out-of-the-box comfort and has been designed for those looking for ease of use and good thermal insulation.
Fischer Carbon Classic NIS
The Fischer Carbonlite Classic provides top performance at the World Cup level. The Plus model is used in conditions above -5°C. The Cold model is used in temperatures below -2°C. Fischer carbon fiber, multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber for ski tip, ski tail and as laminate. Extremely tough and minimum weight. Air core carbonlite, the lightest material from Fischer, bidirectional air core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500g per ski and top performance. Carbon pro tip and tail, 3D classic ski tip and tail made of real carbon. Optimum swing behavior through weight reduction. Can be felt in every Classic stride. Classic 812, race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. Power edge, reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear. World cup plus deeper and coarser plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond. Prewaxed infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix. NIS plate.
Sizes 187, 192, 197, 202, 207
Camber Soft, Med, Stiff
Side Cut 41-44-44
Fischer Carbonlite Classic Jr NIS
With the Junior models, packed full with proven innovations from the World Cup, racing kids are in the fast lane. Grown-up technology – perfectly packaged for young skiers. This is what is required for our stars of the future to do things faster and better than their opponents from the beginning!