Backcountry Boots & Bindings
Backcountry Gear & Safety Equip.
Waxes and Tuning
Cross Country Bindings & Poles
Cross Country Boots
Cross Country Skis
Waxes and Tuning
95mm and Wider
Narrower than 95mm
Gear and accessories
Waxes and Tuning
Buy Back Program
Wax and Tuning
Salomon QST Pro 100
The Salomon QST Pro 100 is an excellent option for the intermediate to advanced skier looking to explore the mountain, with and without skis on their feet. The QST Pro 100 has a very lightweight feeling to it, while the Surelock Mechanism allows for easy walking and skinning, with the simple flip of a switch. The Endofit Tongue is free-flexing that has a natural and smooth flex to the shell. Salomon’s new Twinframe 2 Construction uses a stiffer, lightweight plastic on the sole of the boot that enhances responsiveness and control when you are skiing at faster speeds. The 360 Degree Custom Shell has the ability to be quickly customized by an Authorized Salomon Dealer by heating the shell in a special oven. Once the shell is warm enough, it is placed on your foot by a bootfitter. When the shell cools, it will adapt to the shape of your foot. A 24mm Oversized Pivot drives extra power to the edges of your skis for added control. If you want a lightweight boot that skis great on the way down, hikes up very easily, and can quickly be customized, the Salomon QST Pro 100 will be the perfect choice for you.
Salomon QST Pro 120
$599.99 sale $359.99 (One size left – 29.0)
The Salomon QST Pro 120 is fully customizable thanks to a heat-moldable shell and liner. Astonishingly light at 1.6kg, the QST Pro 120 incorporates a revolutionary Endofit Tongue design and Custom Shell technology to fit, ski, and walk better than any boot in its class.
- Updated Custom 360 Shells are designed to reduce overall volume and position foot lower to the ski for more precise overall fit and more powerful transmission of power
- Motion Flex with a Surelock ski/hike mechanism enables great range of motion for walking, and easily locks in place for optimal skiing performance
- New Twinframe2 design delivers improved rebound and dynamic flex, while oversized pivot provides efficient transmission for downhill performance
- 24mm oversized pivot between bottom shells and upper cuffs result in greater transmission and power distributed throughout the sole of the boots for enhanced drive to the ski
- 3 lightweight aluminum buckles are micro-adjustable; cuff buckle has a walk mode to make hiking easier
- Waterproof gusset between the lower shell’s overlap and the forefoot hood seals out snow and water
- Flex index of 120 and 100/106mm last provide the responsive power transfer appropriate for aggressive skiers
- 45mm power straps for additional performance and direct energy transmission
Salomon QST Pro 90W
The all new QST Pro 90 W from Salomon makes a great ski boot for the advanced to expert skiing women who wants easy mobility, and easy customization out of their ski boots. The new QST line uses a Surelock Mechanism that by flipping a switch on the rear spine of the boot can allow you to walk or ski very efficiently and comfortably. Salomon’s Twinframe 2 Construction uses a lightweight, but stronger plastic on the sole of the QST Pro 90 that increases responsiveness and control at high speeds. A 24mm Oversized Pivot drives your energy right to your skis. The Endofit Tongue has a free-flexing action that creates a smooth and natural flex for strong skiing. Just in case you have never been able to fit comfortably in ski boots, the 360 Degree Custom Shell has the ability to be easily customized by an Authorized Salomon Dealer who has a special oven that heats the shell. Once the shell is heated, a bootfitter will place them on your foot. When the shell cools, it can adapt to the shape of your foot for total comfort and performance.