G3 Ion 10 Binding
THE MOST ACCESSIBLE ION.
Same renowned feature set as the ION 12, with a lower Release Value 4 – 10. Now you can pick the ION that best matches your skiing! Otherwise it’s the same lightweight, high-performance touring binding weighing in at only 585 g (1 lb 4.6 oz) per binding.
- bamboo guarantor loans review Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- payday loan all online Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- government help to buy loan calculator Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- nelnet loan forbearance form QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- http://ahra-architecture.org/?q=texas-chainsaw-massacre-1974-poster User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- follow site Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- enter Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- follow link Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- http://itipsa.com/?q=subsidized-vs-unsubsidized-loans-for-college Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
G3 Ion 12 Binding
THE MOST INTUITIVE, RELIABLE AND POWERFUL LIGHTWEIGHT TOURING BINDING. PERIOD.
Since its rookie season G3’s ION alpine touring binding has collected 3+ prestigious Editor’s choice awards each season and spawned a whole series of lightweight tech bindings including the ION 10 and lighter ION LT 12. Coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION’s feature set and performance has earned a loyal following from seasoned mountain guides to resort freeriders looking to go deeper beyond the boundary lines. Easy, confident step-in sets the tone of the day so you can put your gear in the back of your mind and focus on what really matters – your ski objective. Forward pressure and optimal energy absorption provide a smooth, reliable ride that agressive skiers have been begging for in the backcountry.
Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
G3 Synapse Carbon 101
We’ve raised the bar on backcountry allmountain performance. Versatile dimensions and ridiculously light weight will steer this agile ski up and down any mountain you set your eyes on.
- Designed for freeride touring
- Freeride rocker tip
- Stealth Tail
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- Stealth Razor Edge profile reduces mass
- Premium ABS/TPU sidewall for impact resistance & power transfer
- Full thickness alloy steel edges – corrosion resistant
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre – strong, light & torsionally stable
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full thickness base – P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate
|Weight (Single)||1.34kg 2lb15oz||1.38kg 3lb1oz||1.44kg 3lb3oz||1.47kg 3lb4oz||1.49kg 3lb5oz|
G3 Synapse Carbon 109
Just after you’ve laid out the game plan, who’s skiing what, safe zones, what to avoid and it’s your turn to drop into a field of untouched powder. You want to be psyched about the skis on your feet. The G3 109 Synapse is a freeride ski designed for the backcountry so you can you can drop your line with confidence. At 109 underfoot, full rocker and a stiff tail it will keep you floating in the deep, deep stuff and give the stability you need when conditions demand. The Synapse looks like its capped construction but look a little closer and you’ll notice the micro ABS/TPU sidewalls for quick power transfer and the impact resistance you want from a ski. The Synapse weighs only 1380 grams (3 lsb 4 oz) which is incredible for a 109 underfoot ski. Poplar and Paulownia wood core with a qaudaxial carbon stitch are what keep the ski so light but also provide torsional rigidity. The Synapse 109 is a light ski to keep you leading the charge on the way up and slaying turns the whole way back the car.
Giro Launch Snow Helmet (Junior)
The easy-wearing Launch helmet features our finest performance technologies in a lightweight, durable In-Mold Construction. The Launch is equipped with the In Form Fit System and offered in two youth sizes ensuring the great fit. The bonus of a soft interior and Super Cool Vents keeps kids comfortable all day long.
Junior Alpine Package
Parents are starting their kids on skis earlier and earlier, so we’ve put together a couple of alpine ski package options to make the buying process easier.
- Salomon Q-MAX/Q-LUX ski and binding
- Rossignol R18 boot
- Rossignol Roostie/Princess ski and binding
- Rossignal R18 boot
Need a stiffer boot for more aggressive and experienced young rippers? Upgrade to the Dalbello Gaia/Menace boot for an additional $90.00.
Lange’s new RX 100 combines the racing pedigree of RS with enhanced all-mountain features in an exact, comfortable 100mm fit, delivering the ultimate in all-mountain precision, comfort, and performance to advanced skiers. Featuring all of Lange’s key fit and performance solutions: Control Fit, mono-injection shells and modern, efficient stance angles, the new RX includes Lange’s new Custom Tongue technology for maximum customization where circulation is often cut-off for even greater comfort, warmth, and control. RX simply fits more feet better, delivering enhanced comfort, precision and power to the most committed all-mountain skiers.
Lange XC 120
Quick – what’s yellow, green and black, runs like the wind, and walks like a duck? And no, it’s not the University of Oregon football team. The Lange XC 120 Ski Boots have all those qualities in spades, combining the performance of a mono-injected Polyether shell with Lange’s bomber Power V-Lock hike-ski mode for those uphill bootpacks and skinning sessions. The stiffest boot in the XC lineup, the XC 120’s 102 mm last is well suited to riders with wide and higher volume feet.
Look NX 10
The Look NX 10 Ski Bindings are super reliable and offer the famed safety of the rest of the Look lineup, but in a lighter and less burly package. Just the thing for new skiers or lighter weight intermediates who want the best in both retention and safety and less weight to hold back their progression.
Look NX 11
One our best selling bindings for intermediate and lighter skiers, the Look NX 11 Ski Bindings provide Look’s famous retention, elasticity and safety in a compact, lightweight package. Why carry more weight than you need to or deal with unnecessary complexity? Get the Look NX 11 Ski Bindings and spend your time concentrating on just having fun.
Look Pivot 14 WTR
With 45 mm of lateral elasticity at the toe and 27 mm of vertical elasticity at the bomber Pivot heel, the Look Pivot 14 Ski Bindings will let you crush it in full confidence that the only releases you experience will be truly necessary ones. Pivot bindings are the top choice of the hardest charging freeride and freestyle skiers in the world, and there’s a reason for it – when your life and body are on the line, don’t settle for anything less.
Look SPX 12
Look’s new SPX 12 freeride binding is improved all the way down the line – featuring an oversized heel pivot, better coupling strength, and substantially reduced weight, the SPX continues to have the best lateral elasticity in the industry so you stay in until you absolutely have to come out. Step in, get it done, and concentrate fully on your skiing with the Look SPX 12 Ski Bindings.