2016 27.5″ Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of. The RIDE-9 system allows riders to fine-tune their geometry and suspension characteristics, while a new link and pivots equal a 15% increase in stiffness. Add 27.5″ wheels, Fox Float suspension, and grease ports and the result is a bike that is equally happy on the ups as it is on the downs.
2016 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Do the words “epic” and “endurance training” make you want quite what you’re doing and go ride? If so, you might want to take a closer look at the 2016 Instinct 950MSL by Rocky Mountain. Custom valved suspension, 29″ wheels, a 2 x 10 drive train, and an internally routed dropper post are all critical ingredients in this kilometer-eating trail shredder.
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 is lightning fast and designed to be at home on technical climbs, powering through the chunder, and popping off every single trail feature. Grease ports in key pivot locations make for a stiffer, lighter, and lower-maintenance bike, so you can spend more time actually riding.
2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (27.5″)
The 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 MSL (phew, that’s a mouthful!) was designed to be the perfect XC weapon.With a relatively slack head angle, 27.5-inch wheels, and 120mm of travel front and rear courtesy of Fox, and technical sections just got a lot easier. Go ahead, charge it — you’re fully equipped to take the hard line with Shimano SLX/XT 2×10 gearing and Shimano’s superb SLX brakes. Race Face is British Columbia-born and bred the same as Rocky Mountain, so of course the cranks, saddle, stem, post, and wide Evolve bars are exceptionally capable.
2017 Rocky Mountain Instinct 950 MSL (29″)
Stable and confident, the Instinct is an all-day singletrack adventure kind of bike. Its versatility is unparalleled, with a wide range of Ride-9™ geometry and suspension adjustments for whatever terrain you want to tackle.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Rear Triangle
- Shock – Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance 130mm
- Fork – Fox 34 Float Performance 140mm
- Brakes – Shimano SLX 180mm
- Shifters – Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm
2017 Rocky Mountain Pipeline 750 MSL (27.5+”)
The confidence of plus-sized tires in raw, technical terrain is now available in an aggressive trail chassis. The new Pipeline plows through greasy roots and square-edged chunder with authority, while providing near limitless traction on rocky, slippery climbs.
- Frame – SMOOTHWALL Carbon C13 front triangle and FORM 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Boost 148mm Rear Triangle
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RT Debonair 130mm
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC 150mm
- Brakes – Shimano M506
- Shifters – Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XT
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth
2017 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 710 (27.5″)
Lightning fast, the Thunderbolt is our vision of a perfect XC-trail bike. With short, playful chainstays and a wide range of adjustments, it’s at home on technical climbs, powering through the rough stuff, and popping off every trail feature you lay eyes on.
- Frame – FORM 7005 Series aluminum
- Shock – RockShox Monarch RL 120mm
- Fork – RockShox Recon Silver Air 120mm
- Brakes – Shimano M355
- Shifters – Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore
- Seatpost – Rocky Mountain XC 30.9